If you are a small to midsize private medical practice in central Virginia, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can help you see more patients, increase your reimbursements and get you home in time for dinner, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 60 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily medical practice operations. Most of our clients have an electronic health records and electronic practice management systems from companies such as Allscripts, Aprima, Athena Health, Greenway Health, Cerner, eClinicalWorks, EpicCare, e-MDs Chart and NextGen Healthcare. Many of these applications are integrated with other clinical applications and hospital systems for complete patient care.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on seeing your patients, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder your ability to see patients and submit claims.
- You need better reliability and security for because your practice depends on the critical data you collect.
- You know that computer downtime causes you to have to reschedule patients or run late into the evening.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to be certain your practice is always HIPAA compliant, period.
- You need to know exactly how much you are going to spend on technology without surprises.
- You'd like to work remotely when necessary to update charts or take emergency calls.
- You want your nurses and staff to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your practice but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.