Your medical practice depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in central Virginia that provides these benefits to your practice.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Integrated Technology Group to keep you and your medical practice up and running:
- Quick response – Emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. A live person will answer your call, or you can enter a service ticket yourself online with our streamlined service ticket system. We can log in to your PC or server remotely and resolve many issues immediately without the wait for a technician to travel to your location.
- Reputable - Integrated Technology Group was originally established in 2008, when Paul Meadows decided to leave his position as the IT Administrator for a large orthopedic practice to start the company. He and his partner, Scott Francis are respected leaders in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long-term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- Experienced - We hire the best IT professionals in central Virginia. We provide our technicians and engineers with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology. We won’t be sending out warm bodies to train on your dime!
- Business savvy - We design, evaluate and justify technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit for your medical practice.
- Security and Compliance – we utilize the best security solutions in the industry to keep your valuable data secure. We are also prepared to do the “heavy lifting” when it comes to HIPAA Compliance, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- One Stop Shop – We handle all aspects of your IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, vendor relationships for your internet connectivity, website management, and maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs. We focus on your technology, so you can focus on taking care of your patients.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- Comprehensive project management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail and coordinate all vendors so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- No geek-speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening, so you understand.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.